Joan is an accomplished public speaker with the unique ability to inspire and motivate her audience.
Because of her extensive background and experience in a variety of fields, including museum administration, art, publishing, and the golf industry, she has addressed many audiences both nationally and internationally on a broad range of topics.
Filled with energy and enthusiasm, Joan consistently leaves her audience hungry for more. Her special passion and talent is bringing women who are non-golfers into the game to help them reach business parity in terms of position, power, and pay.
The following are current speaking topics...
- Why Women in Business Can’t Afford Not To Play Business Golf
- How to Empower Yourself on the Golf Course and in Life
- Business Decisions Are Like Golf Decisions: You Need to Know Where You Want the Ball to Land
- Why Knowing How to Play Golf is as Important to a Woman as a Harvard MBA
- Using the Golf Business Network to Build Relationships
Contact Joan at 347-437-0270 or email: email@example.com
Other services we offer:
Meg Mallon LPGA Touring Player,
Sara Hume, immediate Past Executive Director of the Executive Women Golf Association, Joan C. Cavanaugh, CEO, Founder Boardroom Golf